Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog This Challenge

I couldn't resist the the current challenge over at BLOG THIS - it is to find five wish list items for my next birthday! So sticking with the handmade theme (well for some of it) these are my yummy choices..... now I just have to hope and pray someone in the family reads this.... 1. Has to be this necklace from Lovestamp -
2. This Gorgeous Handbag from Rejenerate that was pointed out to me on the Made it forums although the listing is now closed :( but there are a few other nice one's there.
3. An all expense paid trip to Port Douglas and staying at Coconut Grove because a friend has just got back from North QLD and reminded me how damm cold it is here at the moment.
4. Some awesome boots - perhaps these Christian Louboutin boots $1,295 are a little out of my price range and a little impractical with a 2 year old but a cool and comfortable pair would be nice.
5. Gucci Sunglasses - who doesn't want these...
BOY! that was fun... now back to reality. Oh Yeah !! I have started to fill my Esty shop this week Yay and last days for the subscribing comp!!

5 comments:

Bree Leech said...

Yes - highly recommend coconut grove at Pt Douglas, sigh...
And dont you miss high heels? I was just looking at some the other day then thought - when I am I actually going to wear them? I sometimes look longingly at the ones I already have and often wear them to the most impractical things like trade shows just because I miss them...!!

KH said...

Great wish list. I wish I could wear heels again. Haven't since before my daughter was born. I miss them!

carly said...

i love the necklace too! if memory serves stepford dreams was giving away one and i soooo wanted to win it! alas i didnt but im planning on getting one as soon as we are in better finances.

Anonymous said...

Those sunnies are great! Hope you get to wear them, with the boots, in Port Douglas someday soon.

Simone said...

i had a necklace veyr similar to yours on my blog this challenge as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails