Monday, December 7, 2009

Point + Shoot



I have decided to join in with Chantelle's photography project called Point + Shoot where on a certain day we have take a snap of something of interest from the nominated day.
The first day was Sunday - and if you follow my little blog you would know it was market day for me. I had so much fun, my little LLFF clips flew off the table in the morning (not so much in the arvo) and Chicken Ink.'s Tees were a hit. It was also nice to spend some time with hubby (my seat warmer) without the little one, even though he spent almost more money than was made. I won't complain though as we now have a new fig tree planted in the garden.
Thank you very much to my lovely friends, family and madeit buddy Narelle who popped in to see us as well - which brings me to my point + shoot photo...


This is little M - how divine is she? This is her wearing her very 1st LLFF baby bling snap at the market while her dad is blowing a raspberry on her neck - How cute is that?!
 
and this is a crappy photo of me at about 8.30 in the morning at my stall.

5 comments:

Bree Leech said...

That cutie looks familiar...Finally M has some fun with hair accessories!! Hope it was a great day for you, I really wanted to be there but boys weren't in best condition! See you soon x B

Unknown said...

I took that 'crappy' picture :)

kmap19 said...

I'm so proud she's finally grown enough locks to wear one of your gorgeous clips. And it stayed in all afternoon AND evening! X

Gillian said...

Lovely photo's Linda :)
your stall looks fabulous!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Lots of lovely all round. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails