Thursday, December 31, 2009



This is the year - for not sweating the small stuff, starting the house renovations, meeting a number of special babies due - (2 in Jan, 4 in Feb, plus many more),  dancing more, seeing Lou enjoy her day at her new early learning center, watching my brother and his beautiful fiance get hitched, nurturing my friendships, getting pregnant (hopefully), renewing my gym membership knowing I didn't waste it last year (yay), building my little business, getting to know my new madeit and blogging friends better, calling on a babysitter more often,  celebrating 10 years with my hubby, learning to sew, giving more, loving more and living life more........
                                         

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it will be a great year!! I hope you too have a lovely NYE! See you around in 2010. xo

PaisleyJade said...

All the best for your new year and awesome goals!!

Kate said...

They all sounds like great ingredients for a fabulous 2010. Have a great one. XX

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ... lots of great goals for 2010. Happy creating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails