Thursday, February 25, 2010

Madeit lovin....

 I was fortunate enough to meet up with two very lovely ladies and their little ones last week. Tania {& Maddy} from Chicken Ink. Creative, Beckie {& Roy} from Little wise owl and I {& Lou} finally got to meet up - Yay!! What a great afternoon we had.
Its lovely the friendships I have made through craft and handmade scene
- in fact its probably one of the best bits.  
Anyway, I think we are planning a BIG "Madeit sellers" catch up around April for anyone who wanted to meet the other makers - I'm very much looking forward to it.

Thank you Tania for taking some gorgeous pictures

Here are a few of my favourites from their shop...

 

Also a quick Happy Re-launch 1st Anniversary to Madeit and the team!
{thank you Bec for always be so supportive}
They have just released a new shopping cart to make it even easier for the shopper to purchase items.
So... to temp you to try it out here are some of the newer items on my favourites list.








 



Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails