Friday, February 12, 2010

Point + Shoot : 4

 
Ok, its Point + Shoot time over at Telle's place again but shhh... I'm cheating 
(I went to take a photo but the battery is flat) so I'm using one I took last night.  

 

When I say one I should really say one of about fourty - I have been trying for months to get a decent photo of Lou wearing one of the many hair pretties I make - Last night we had a mini photo shoot happening (I made a impromptu studio and everything) but I got zip :( except for this nice one of her.
She just wont sit still and spends more time trying to take photos than be infront of the camera anyway. Here's one of the many that she had to take of her beloved baby 
- maybe I have a budding photographer on my hands (that would be nice)




Anyway you can check out the other fab point + shoot lovelies here and while your there why not check out Chantelle's great new ebook  Lets give them something to blog about!
- all about inspiring the uninspired.

  

I magically will be in two places at once this Sunday so if your in Melbourne and feel like doing the market rounds you can catch up with me at the Children's Market in Mordialloc where I not only will be selling my lovely stock but also the lovely stuff of Tania's from Chicken Ink. Creative 
(by lovely - I'm mean awesome big girl bags, purses and fab tees)
and she will be busy at the Paynesville market doing the same. As an extra she will also have a nice selection of summer hats from Taylored4Baby 

So whatever your doing this weekend - Enjoy!!









5 comments:

Megan Blandford said...

What a beautiful photo!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That's a super lovely photo.

You've got a busy weekend on your hands. Two places at once? Wow! :P

I hope you have much success with the markets. xx

Jessi said...

gorgeous pic!

How did you go at the market?

It was quite a strange market don't you think? I am a little worried, as I am doing the next one in April!

All the stuff looked great!!!!

:)

Nancy said...

Hehe! It looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands! A little creative one, just like you. What a cutie-pie x

Lulu froufrou said...

Megan and Chantelle - Thank you lovelies.

Jessi - Thank you - It did have a different feel - I think because it has a large pre-loved component to it. It was the first one so hopefully it will find its feet. It was successful for me and met lots of lovely ladies. You should have introduced yourself - I would have known you :)

Nancy - She is a cutie - Ta!

Related Posts with Thumbnails