Saturday, July 3, 2010

Have you met....?


Its a wonderful place that shares high quality information, to assist and support members in their crafting endeavours; including the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, packaging and selling of their products, as well as the use of social media, online tools and industry networking.

I've just contributed a little article I wrote about Packaging your way to success!


Don't forget to tell us what you think
For regular updates here's the CHA's Facebook Link!


Hope your having a sunshiny weekend!

1 comment:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

I just read your article Linda...it's GREAT! You're such a good writer :) And I loved all of your advice!! I have been working on my 'packaging' ideas of my handmade invitation orders and everything you wrote & the links you provided was so helpful!
xo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails