Friday, July 9, 2010

An old favourite from Made it.



Long time followers of the Lulufroufrou blog may remember my post from Lou's second birthday. Back in October we purchased this lovely cubby house for Louise. When I posted about it,  I got a few enquiries as to where I got the kitchen and sink set inside from.
Well tonight I was "window shopping" at my favourite procrastination shopping website {Madeit - of course}- I found Lou's lovely kitchen back in stock!! Yay!
I must say we've had them for almost a year now and they are still going strong - Louise uses them all the time to cook lots of different cakes and copcorn as she puts it.



The fab creators had set off on a Aussie Outback Adventure soon after I purchased these lovelies  - it seems their shop is up and running again though.  Check them out here.


 Have a lovely, lovely weekend!!

2 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh my goodness....that cubby & furniture is just gorgeous!!! Ella would have an absolute ball in there :) She has a cubby & lots of outside play equipment...but Lou's is just so delightfully sweet! LOVE IT! And...you've decorated it beautifully :)) Every kids' little dream home :) xo

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

I've seen these on Made It, how great are they?! Cubby looks so cute, ours is full of bikes and boys stuff!! Pop past the blog, I have passed an award on to you Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails