Monday, September 27, 2010

Point + Shoot : 28


Saturday Afternoon 25th September 2010

Hi I'm back!!
I've just finished a 14 day work-a-thon (yep had to work the weekend too)- and kind of thankful its over. Most days I was up and out before the family woke and usually got home when then were all asleep - so it was pretty full on.
Lots of fun to see if the grass was greener but boy did I miss my little family. The hubby took some time off to look after Lou and whilst he said he enjoyed it - I think Lou really played up for him on the last couple of days.. I'm certainly not going to show you a photo of what my house looked like either..... So after what seemed like hours of cleaning on Saturday, I finally had some well deserved family time.  

Gotta love a Grand Final BBQ - We spent our Saturday arvo with family and friends at the boys cricket club. Lou had her little friend Master J there so she was more than happy to run around and play. Seeing that it was a draw we may have to do it all over again next week..

It's Lou's birthday next week as well, so I'm now in Birthday organisation mode .......... better. get. cracking!!

How was your weekend? What did you do? Why not check out what everyone did in Fat Mum Slim's -  Point & Shoot and Scissors, Paper, Rock - Week-a-boo!!

4 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Linda...I LOVE that photo of Lou & her little 'boy'friend! So so so sweet! What great little buddies they look like!
I found working fulltime for those 2 weeks recently very full-on too...and I didn't even have to work the weekends! I enjoy being apart of the 'working' world, but LOVE my time with my family so much more :)
Oh wow...the little Miss is 3 next week! How exciting! I can't wait to see piccies of her special day!
xo

Anonymous said...

Oh that first photo just melted my heart.......

Unknown said...

Love the pics!

Sophie said...

Hi Linda, just popping by from Chantelle's point & shoot. Love those gorgeous little hairclips you make. Very sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails