Saturday, May 7, 2011

a quick update...

I can't believe its already been 5 weeks since little Evie was born - boy time flies.
We are almost used to the new addition - I forgot how much time it takes to look after (and feed) a newborn.  Although I shouldn't complain breast feeding has been so easy this time round and the sleep deprivation hasn't bothered me half as much (kind of :P)
 Poor girl has to get carted around everywhere though - this is her being "decorated" by Louise and her friends at Kindy while I chatted away with the other mums.  
Evie is still a novelty for Louise and I'm surprised that she hasn't yet asked to have her returned to the hospital. 
No really she loves helping me look after her, especially at bath time. 


5 comments:

Jess said...

Awww evie is beautiful and i absolutely love the name.

I can relate...it was quite a shock when i remembered how much time is spent feeding, settling and just loving a little new born. It is such a precious, exhausting and emotional time. Hope you are being kind to yourself too xx

Tamara | One Craftee Mumma said...

ohhh Linda, she is just divine!

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Linda, she's soooo cute! PRECIOUS!
xo

DbrhH. said...

How is your precious one, she looked adorable in the pic.

K said...

Congrats on your beauty! We had our second girl too in January so she is almost 5 months now. We are a family of four now as well and I forgot how much time it took to feed etc too

Related Posts with Thumbnails