Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teacher Presents.... Done.

Yay! Finally put together Louise's teacher presents. I really wanted them to be special this year as Lou is moving on to big girl kinder next year, she has also finshed up at her dancing class which she has just adored this year, so lots of sad goodbyes coming soon. 



 If your looking for really lovely gifts and very reasonable prices you must check out what Iszle has - there are so many styles and choices - and I thought just a little different. 
I picked Scrabble tile necklaces and Pocket mirrors this year. I also made up some pretty chocolates using a PDF file I purchased from Fairydust Stylish Stationary. Toni is the invite design queen!! You must check out her birthday printables, they are gorgeous.
(I may or may have not already purchased Evie's first birthday set) 
YES! I know she is only 8mths but I do like to prepare these things nice and early and the planning has already started.

Here is a sneak peak of the back - my favourite bit :)
~Please excuse the crappy nightime iphone photos~

Have you done your teacher pressies yet? I'd love to know what your getting or making this year!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails