Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chicken Ink. Creative


Another post this week - I know... but I am so excited to introduce to you, a very crafty friend of mine who has just opened a made it store. Its called Chicken Ink. Creative - she makes everything from handbags to tactile softie blocks and owls for the little ones - she is also always happy to custom make or alter items. Tania has made a heap of things for me lately, so I thought is was about time I would show you some of them.

I had this T-shirt prettied up for Lou for her birthday party

I've had this beautiful bunting made to decorate my market stall in November.

Tania also sent down this gorgeous 'Big Girl' Bag for Lou for her Birthday - she loves taking it around with her.
You must check out her made it shop to see some of her other items like these and she also has a facebook page that you can become a fan of too!! Tania is having a stall at the Kids Stuff Market and going to sell some LLFF on the side for me - its in Bairnsdale VIC on the 18th October so if your in the area you must, must go and visit . Dont forget to join the LLFF facebook page - Once we hit 75 fans I will do another giveaway I think :) So don't forget to suggest LLFF to your friends.
I've been busy too - new Yoyo clips in my made it store! Have a great weekend everyone!!


1 comment:

RACHAEL said...

Love the purses above and your new clips. I will probably have to swing by your store before Christmas and by some for my niece.

Related Posts with Thumbnails