Thursday, December 2, 2010

Infinite possibilities

A question was recently put to me that got me thinking....  

What do you wish you had an infinite amount of?

A few thing sprung quickly to mind... 
Time
Money
Patience 
Red Rock Honey and Soy Chips
(hey.. I'm preggers remember)
An endless download limit

But ultimately if I really thought about it ~ without getting too soppy ~ It would have to be....

 Sunshine!

Why?
There is just something magical about the sun that gets our family in the mood for fun
 We love being out on a warm day, doing things together
Riding our bikes, walking the dog, running to the park
being together, living together
.

Its what makes our little family truly happy.




and if happiness can make you feel like the richest person alive, then do I really need anything from the first list anyway?

What do you wish you had an infinite amount of?



This post has been written for Vodafone infinite plans


3 comments:

Jess said...

We are a sunshine family too! There is nothing I love more than a picnic in the sunshine or a white wine as the sun sets :)

Of course, my very pregnant belly combined with Melbourne weather wont allow either of those two this week but there is always next week...!!

When are you due?

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh I agree with you Linda....infinite amounts of SUNSHINE would make me a happy chappy :) Oh & an endless supply of chocolate & maybe a few more hours in each day! Heee :)
xo

Lulu froufrou said...

Due with a little girl in early April Jess so can't say I would be as uncomfortable as you yet :) Melbourne weather has been so bad hasn't it. I think that's why I'm missing it so much and so eager for Summer to start.
Endless Chocolate would be great Claire xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails