Monday, December 6, 2010

Point + Shoot: 34

A very special party for a GREAT-granddad at our house


SUPERBOX!!! seating at The Wiggles @ Rod Laver Arena
~They only way I EVER want to see a kids concert again~
Thank you ever so much Bree



& a Christmas BBQ in the park with some old friends
along with some house renos and reorganising means one BUSY weekend!

How was your weekend? What did you do? Why not check out what everyone did in Chantelle's -  Point & Shoot and Claire's - Week-a-boo!!

5 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Awww a perfect sounding weekend Linda! I love Lou's spunky cowgirl hat..what a cutie! And I think my Ella is jealous that you got to rock it out at the Wiggles :)
Have a nice week Lovely!
xo

sevencherubs said...

what an awesome weekend - that cake looks divine! Naomi x

J said...

Great celebration. I'm sure the Wiggles was os much fun too!

Emma said...

Wow, looks like a great weekend! I'm thoroughly impressed that Grandad donned a bright pink party hat too, how cool is that!

Have a great week :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the pink party hat on Grandad! :D
Sounds like a nice w/e x

Related Posts with Thumbnails