Monday, February 21, 2011

Point + Shoot: 37


Sunday Afternoon 4.30pm

With all the baking, cooking and cleaning I did this weekend, hopefully means that this baby may be arriving sooner than later.... that would be just lovely!!
I'm so ready to meet this little miss ~ although technically I haven't even packed yet so better get moving and perhaps I should enjoy some lovely full nights of 
sleep for a little bit longer too.

We also managed to celebrate a friends 30th Saturday and sneak in a pub lunch with some fab friends on Sunday, finishing off a fine weekend..... how about you??

Don't forget to check out Chantelle's and Claire's bloggidy blogs too!!


6 comments:

Erin said...

Yummo!! They look scrumtious!

I haven't commented for a while, slack I know! Following quietly. I hope your little miss arrives soon for you, and I also hope that you get a few more full nights sleep in before she does!

Good luck!

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oooh the crazy nesting is in full swing :) Yummmm! Your cookup looks divine!
I can't wait to hear the news about your Little Miss's arrival :) Such an exciting time!
xo

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Ooh, they look great!

melissa said...

Enjoy the nesting and hope baby makes an appearance soon!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

They look so delicious! I hope your little bundle arrives soon. How exciting. x

Clare said...

All the very best. Has your wee One arrived yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails